The Strength of Berkshire Hathaway
Why Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate can do more to meet your home selling and buying needs:
- Reputation - Since 1948, our real estate professional have been providing exceptional service to Oregon and Washington home buyers and sellers. The company's long history is a testament to the quality of service we provide.
- Respect - Berkshire Hathaway is the No.1 company in Barron's annual ranking of the world's most respected companies; it stands at No. 8 in Fortune Magazine's 50 Most Admired Companies survey; and is No. 18 in Harris Interactive's reputation study of the 60 Most Visible Companies.
- Global Reach - Berkshire Hathaway employs nearly 300,000 people and owns more than 55 companies, including Geico, Dairy Queen, Benjamin Moore Paints and HomeServices of America.
- Network Strength - Our network is grounded in the financial strength and deep tradition of our HomeServices of America and Brookfield parent companies, which are immersed in residential real estate and understand transactions from every possible angle.
- High Standards - Not every company is invited to join the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network. It is a highly selective process, and only those companies that meet Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices' demanding criteria may join the network. We are honored to be a member.